B.S.N.Murthy (Bhagi Surya Narayana Murthy) is a master trainer with a unique blend of Qualifications. He is a Graduate of Science as well as Law from Osmania University, Hyderabad, while he did his Masters in Business Administration from Newport University, California, USA and Masters in Psychology from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. He is a Certified Life Skills Trainer.
He possesses two decades of experience in Soft Skills Training, while being Instrumental in conceiving and implementing many creative teaching techniques to meet the modern day training demand. He facilitated several customized Training programs, Seminars and Workshops to participants from various schools, colleges, corporate and Government organizations all across India.
His training methodology is very simple, interactive and activity oriented to facilitate experiential learning. During his training he brings his vast experience from a variety of fields, he was associated with. He also mentored many Educational Institutions, for their successful running, with his real time application skills in academics, administration and financial management.
He is the Secretary & Correspondent of reputed schools in Kukatpally -Smart Kennedy School & Kennedy High School, successfully running them for the past 23 years. Students graduated from his schools are in key positions in many multinational companies accross the Globe.
He is the Founder & CEO of Chinmayi Synergies, a Training & Counselling organization, which successfully trained 600+ Pre Primary Teachers with the required skills in the Early Childhood Education area..
He is a Psychologist, Educationist, Motivational Speaker, Soft Skills & Life Skills Trainer, Student Councelor, Teacher Trainer, Parenting Advocate, Yoga Instructor & a School Management Consultant.
He is recognized as one among the panel of eminent trainers by Vivekananda Institute of Human Excellence, Ramakrishna Mutt, Hyderabad to impart trainings on Soft skills & Personality Development.
He is the recipient of many AWARDS, to name a few prominent ones..
1. “ACHARYA DEVO BHAVA AWARD 2014”, on the occasion of TEACHERS DAY, organized by BRAINFEED MAGAZINE. The Award was presented by Dr. Chukka Ramaiah
2. “BHARAT VIDYA SHIROMANI AWARD" by INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION & MANAGEMENT, New Delhi. The AWARD was presented by Sri. K.E. Krishna Murthy, Former Chief Election Commissioner of India
3. "RASHTRIYA VIDYA GOURAV AWARD" by INDIAN SOLIDARITY COUNCIL, New Delhi. The award was presented by Sri. Bhishma Narayan Singh, Former Governer of Tamilnadu
4. "NATION BUILDER AWARD - 2015" by ROTARY CLUB OF HYDERABAD, on the occasion of TEACHERS DAY. The Award was presented by Honarable Deputy Chief Minister & Education Minister of Govt. of Telanagana, Sri. Kadiyam Srihari.
5. "BHARAT EXCELLENCE AWARD" by FRIENDSHIP FORUM, New Delhi. The Award was presented by Ch. Randhir Singh, Former Governor of Sikkim.
6. "BHARAT VIKAS AWARD" by INSTITUTE OF SELF-RELIANCE, Bhubhaneswar.
7. "TUTORS PRIDE - IDEAL TEACHER AWARD 2018" under the TEACHER OF THE YEAR FOR LIFE CHANGE category. The Award was presented by former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh & Former Governor of Tamilnadu, Sri. K. Rosaiah